Instagram

Sunday, August 19, 2012

BEAUTY OF THE WEEK


Vixen of the Day: Tamika NewhouseName: Tamika Newhouse
Age: 26
Location: Atlanta, GA
Occupation: CEO/Publisher of Delphine Publications
Style: Urban Chic
Beauty Fave I Can’t Live Without: Carol’s Daughter organic oil mist
Inspired By: Demteria Lucas is the image I look up to. Ruby Dee had a love I want to possess and Delphine Jamison, my mother, had the legacy I am now living.
A Vixen is…
A Vixen is consistent with pursuing her happiness, constantly reinventing herself and creating her own lanes. She is aggressive, obsessed about her dream and is confident in who she is. Living without regrets is her ultimate goal. A Vixen is fierce, beautiful within, and humble.
Photo Credit: Jamal Simmons
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment